I’m pleased to announce that LearnDash LMS compatibility has been added to BB Vapor Modules 2.0.0. LearnDash integration is in beta awaiting user feedback. More styling options are needed, but I want to see how users react to this new integration and what they can design and come up with.
Over 16 modules have been added so that you can customize how your LearnDash pages behave.
The modules are an abstraction of the many shortcodes LearnDash has to offer. More modules will be added later and styling tweaks will be added as user feedback is received.
LearnDash LMS modules are compatible with LearnDash 3.0+, and it is recommended that you use the Grid add-on.
Here are the modules that have been added:
- Certificates (display a printable course certificate button)
- Course Content (display course content wherever you see fit)
- Course Info (display course information wherever you see fit)
- Course Progress (display a user’s course progress for the course)
- Course Status (display a user’s status for the course)
- Courses (display a list of courses which can be filtered by category or a tag)
- Lessons (display a list of lessons which can be filtered by category or a tag)
- Login (display a login prompt)
- Messages (show a message to users based on course progress)
- Payments (display payment types for a course)
- Profile (display a user’s profile)
- Quiz (display a single quiz)
- Quizzes (display a list of quizzes which can be filtered by category or a tag)
- Topics (display a list of topics which can be filtered by category or a tag)
- User Points (display a user’s points)
- User Status (display the status of the user)
I sincerely hope you enjoy these modules and provide feedback on what should be added and/or tweaked.